Travel Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- Supplemental Health Care
- $67,990.00 - 94,620.00 / Year *
- 7436 Burnett Field Dr
- Mechanicsville, VA 23111
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider that has partnered with a trusted hospital in Mechanicsville, Virginia to help fill an ER RN opening for a 13-week travel assignment.
The hospital is currently interviewing qualified Registered Nurses!
- January target start date
- 12 hr nights
- 36 hours/week, full time hours
- 13 weeks, with the possibility to extend
- Insurance, HSA, 401(k), Travel Reimbursement for those who qualify
- Estimated $50-55/hr
- Magnet Recognition status
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission
- State-of-the-art emergency care
For immediate feedback, please call/text Diana Park directly at (716) ###-####.
For all other inquiries or questions, please apply or email your resume directly to ...@travelnurses.com.
Phone: (716) ###-####
- Minimum 2 years of Emergency Room RN experience
- Virginia or Valid Compact RN License
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, neonatal, registered nurse, tcu, unit