- Generates sales to customers for parts, assemblies, and complete rebuilds.
- Acts as a liaison between Taylor Machine Works and the customer. Helps resolve any problems the customer feels he has with receiving parts, quality of work performed by servicemen, quality of rebuilt components, invoicing and other sundry problems necessary to maintain rapport with the customer.
- As directed by stocking list from the Manager of Inventory Control, keeps the rolling warehouse stocked with parts.
- Communicates twice daily with the direct parts representatives passing on any information or parts orders.
- Maintain and submit accurate and timely vehicle expense reports and personal expenses.
- Incumbent will make constant recommendations and suggestions for merchandising programs.
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving records to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
- Basic knowledge of computer.
- Travel out of town two to three times per week.
- Experience in sales would be a plus although not required.
- Knowledge of Taylor Parts System would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess tact and diplomacy in order to deal with customer base and peers.
Associated topics: client service, counter, courtesy, customer service, deliver, delivering, retail customer service, retail sales, retail sales consultant, service representative