CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Virginia that is in need of a urologist to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with some required call. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current VA license in hand or be willing to work with CompHealth's friendly licensing team to obtain one.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Clinic with ED call during day
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology