CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital employed practice in Virginia with their search for a general surgeon. The need is for a bread and butter general surgeon, but if a candidate is interested in doing breast surgery that would be a plus. Call requirements are 10 days per month. The practice is efficiently-run and offers strong administrative support, including HR, billing and coding, and other support services. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. Final-year residents and experienced surgeons are both welcome.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and benefits. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Hospital sponsored loan repayment potential that also offers a financial stipend to 2019 residents until you start work.
Enjoy a small-town lifestyle with great outdoor amenities including many lakes and a very healthy diversified local economy that boasts an unemployment rate below the national average.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Ron Bansak directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Must be board certified or board eligible general surgeon
- Will consider new 2019 grads or experienced surgeons
- Breast surgery interest is a plus
- Walk into an existing patient base with 10 days of call per month
- Salaried opportunity
- Loan repayment that also offers a financial stipend to 2019
- Enjoy small-town lifestyle with a great diversified healthy local economy
- Full slate of benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician