ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE AIDE
**ST MARY'S HOSPITAL**
The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain the hospital in a clean and orderly condition. The person holding this position will insure the environmental cleanliness and safety of all areas/and or properties of the hospital. They will perform a variety of routine tasks on a daily basis.
1. Knowledge acquired through completion of a general high school education is preferred.
2. Six (6) months previous experience with environmental service routines, policies, and procedures, preferably in a healthcare
3. Ability to communicate and interpret written and verbal assignments.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
5. Must posses the interpersonal skills to positively interact with patients, physicians, staff, and visitors.
Bon Secours Richmond
ST MARY'S HOSPITAL RICHMOND
**Shift (check all that apply):**
**Is driving record considered for this job?:**
**Is credit history considered for this job?:**
At Bon Secours, we believe in Right Relationships and as an organization we are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Bon Secours Health System, Inc. policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Bon Secours also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled employees and applicants as required by law.
Associated topics: fault, hazard, hospital, nursing, physician, safety, sewer system, treatment, waste, water